Sunday 19 December 2010

Buildings

After adapting and experimenting with different ways to get my message across and what i was actually going to make the book about, ive realised that i will have to adapt a few of my previous designs for my zine, otherwise the designs just wouldn't flow or make any sense.

This piece is going to be one of if not the second page in my book after the title page, which i now have the layout for but im still working on a few points on that. now if you will look at the comparison between this piece and the one before it, that i designed at the start of this project you will see what I mean. 







 As you can see im alot more confident with the lines now and ive got a sence of direction to my work instead of just drawing something badly because i can. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's hard to tell what's going on in the images cause they're too blurred. Try scanning them in.

DooDle said...

I wish i had a scanner that works

Unknown said...

Good thing to buy, as an illustrator