Monday 13 December 2010

Space man.



After gathering more weird facts about brimingham i set about creating my next pice and developing my work further, this also ment re-thinking what title to use and also opened up new problems like what sort of folding technique im going to use as i have found out that a normal 8 page fold will not be big enough to clearly show my designs and text. Anyway that will be my next problem to tackle and also i will be designing the front cover of my zine soon. Anyway this is what ive done so far today. 

4 comments:

Chiu said...

crater fact is great, but the earth looks to close to the man and the moon - it looks like it's being sucked in?

DooDle said...

Maybe theres an eclipse going on or something i dunno, i dont think its that big a deal.

Chiu said...

it is if it took me a while to figure out it was the earth, barr that - it shows lack of exploration of playing with different ways of visualising your concept. Oh, don't tell me, you've already done it in your head!

DooDle said...

Yep its all in my head :P nah dont worry il continue to experiment with this design and others.